The DL workshop is the major annual event of the Description Logic research community. It is the forum at which those interested in description logics, both from academia and industry, meet to discuss ideas, share information and compare experiences.
The 28th Description Logics Workshop will be held in Athens, from June 7th to June 10th, 2015.
|Paper Registration Deadline:||
|Paper Submission Deadline:||
|Notification of Acceptance:||April 17, 2015|
|Camera-ready Copies:||May 8, 2015|
We invite contributions on all aspects of description logics, including but not limited to:
- Foundations like expressive power, decidability and complexity, novel influence problems and reasoning techniques.
- DL extensions like closed-world and non monotonic reasoning, epistemic reasoning, temporal and spatial reasoning, procedural knowledge, reasoning over dynamic information, and query answering.
- Integration with other object-oriented representation languages, database query languages, constraint-based programming, logic programming, and rule-based systems.
- Applications like ontology engineering, ontology languages, databases, semi-structured data, graph structured data, linked data, document management, natural language, learning, planning, semantic web, and grid computing.
- Tools like systems based on description logics, with special emphasis on optimization and implementation techniques, ontology editors, database schema design, query optimization, and data integration tools.